As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, Our employees safety remains our highest concern. Therefore, Amerlux has activated contingency plans that will protect our employees without missing a shipment.
We are experimenting with innovative ways to stay productive companywide, while upholding our civic responsibility to protect our communities. We are keenly focused on the health of our employees, customers and the entire Amerlux family at large.
Together, we will emerge stronger.
To protect communities and maintain high levels of service, we have implemented additional measures:
- For employees who work on-site, we have implemented extra health precautions in the building to limit exposure to other team members.
- For employees who can work off-site, we have made it easier for them to work remotely.
- All business travel has been suspended.
- Our headquarters, including the showroom, remain closed to visitors.
- And our innovative plan is working.
Our production capabilities have not been impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. From different venues, our employees remain committed to working hard to ensure our products are ready for delivery with the same amount of care and custom craftsmanship that build our brand. We continue to work with our suppliers to ensure a productive supply chain. If we are required to shut down production, we will send separate notification.
Our resolve has not waned during these challenging times.
As part of the dedicated Amerlux family, we wish good health to you and your families.
Please stay safe and be well.